Saturday, December 15, 2007

Inspirational thought

When she selflessly drove 275 miles through a snow/rain/sleet/hail storm to be by my side for my traction and surgery, my loving sister brought me a pewter angel with a saying engraved on one wing.

I want to share this with my readers today. To me, it felt like it was the message my angel of a sister was bringing to me just at the time I needed it.

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning."
Ivy Baker Priest

The ethereal angel is holding a globe. And reminding us all that the times that seem the worst may also be the old door creaking wide open to allow us to enter a blessed, hallowed place.

God bless you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another I heard recently. When you are in the darkness, do not turn to the west. The light is too bright. Instead, turn west, go through the darkness and greet the dawn of a new day.

This has served me well in the past couple of weeks.

V, so glad that you have an angel sister!

Love, Cleo

Anonymous said...

V, How true and what a blessing your sister has been for you! Thanks for sharing that. I hope you continue to see more improvement with each new day! Be blessed my friend, Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are supposed to turn EAST. Those muscle relaxers and pain meds do make the mind a bit fuzzy. . .

I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Cleo