Tuesday, February 10, 2009

oks sbedtiy enuka

Here's a riddle I have not yet solved...

What do you think this title means?

A friend recently sent to me the first email I sent out (to her) after my injury in 2004. It was five days post injury.

The title: oks sbedtiy enuka

The text: U; cab;t di enua...i can't do eimla so send me our numbra nd I'l'l call sosory, lv, v

I can figure out the second part of the text: "I can't do email so send me your number and I'll call, so sorry, love, V."

But that title and first part of the text bewilders us. We've tried putting our fingers on the wrong keys...doesn't help...

What gets me is this is 5 days post injury and no doctor had ever spoken to me or my husband (my caregiver) about brain injury whatsoever.

Some reading here might have come to see me as soon as I got home from the hospital, and recall when I spoke so slowly and paused between words for long periods. I didn't know I was doing that, but I've been told that was how I was speaking.

Sorry I have not been posting much. I want to write more, but have been feeling so weak, and experiencing a lot of pain. I'm still waiting for the endocrinologist in Portland to write the letter to Dr. B in NY so we can schedule the surgery. All in God's good time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

solution of the riddle?

Title: Okay, so it's bedtime eureka

text: I can't see anyone.....

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot to leave my name, it's from Annemarie Holland (Netherlands)

InHisGrace711 said...

Good morning sweetie,

How about for the riddle:


ok its somebody you need to