Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two good days in a row!


Wow! I slept about 9.5 hours the night before last, and had a really good day yesterday. Then, last night I again slept well. It is so unusual anymore for me to wake up in the morning in the same bed I started in.


You see, usually, I wake up with pain, etc, and so I get up, take a pain med and get on the computer for an hour or more til the meds kick in, then I go lie down in the guest room because I don't want to wake up my husband....and I might lie down and feel worse and have to get right back up again.


But the last two nights, I have slept the whole night and awakened in my own bed! I can't tell you how great that feels!


So far today, feeling good too. Now, this is nice!


Here's a photo from our snowstorm yesterday where we got a foot of snow in 24 hours. It was so beautiful!

No comments: