Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Will have to wait a little longer

I talked to my nurse at TCI today, and she said they did not get my urodynamics test results at all. I kind of knew that the urologist was sending it to the wrong address. But I had sent them myself 2 weeks ago. So, she called back to say she found them, and my doctor will review them probably next Monday, Sept. 17 and it could take a week to find out if Dr. B does want me to have the Tethered Cord release surgery.

Last night, I was awakened at 2 am by such pervasive burning pain below the waist all the way to my toes. I got up and took a pain pill and then sat up reading for a couple of hours. I think the tethered cord symptoms are getting much worse, and as anyone who has "been there, done that" knows, when you see progression with spinal cord injury, it's a bit scary. I have faith, however, and know the God has a plan. All things will fall into the place at the right time!

No comments: